Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Duplicate Sj Basic News but with different styling
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Duplicate Sj Basic News but with different styling

Duplicate Sj Basic News but with different styling 10 years, 9 months ago #11447

• pamchal
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi!
First of all thank you for the very nice work! I am using Sj_Plus, for some reasons I need to duplicate the Sj_Basic_News to use in different positions. The problem is that I need to set different styling based on the use of the module. I know how to edit the css to meet my needs but obviously it changes the style of Sj_Basic_News at all positions.

Would you please help me how to use several Sj_Basic_News with different styling?!

Thanks in advance!
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by pamchal.

Re: Duplicate Sj Basic News but with different styling 10 years, 8 months ago #11471

• SA Thuy
Dear Pamchal,

Please go to Module Manager -> SJ Basic New and add Module Class Suffix (Options tab->Basic Option->Module Class Suffix ).
Then you can add css for every these class.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes