Download popup problem
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Download popup problem

Download popup problem 10 years, 5 months ago #13907

• phantoom
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, i submit my ticket yesterday, nobody reply. My ticket number is TE-0000002810. I paid for it , and i want fast response.

The problem is that pack that i download contain only 1.5 and 1.7 version of plugin, so when i installed 1.7 it's broke my site.

p.s. Also i don't want to use my full name on forum, and i want to private it, where i can do that, and change to nickname?
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by phantoom.

Re: Is Support works? 10 years, 5 months ago #13929

Dear Filipp Bazhenov,

We're sorry. We can't access in your site.
Please refer to download: www.smartaddons.com/joomla/extensions/commercial-extensions/item/175-yt-mega-popup

Thanks!
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by anhqn.

Re: Is Support works? 10 years, 5 months ago #13951

• phantoom
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey,

I'm try to download from out there but i don't see any download link, also it's said me that i must be authorized to access document - but i'm already login (u can see it in my attachment) Maybe you tell me what in need to click - to start download? Because i'm not really seen it.

Also for some reason i can't attach jpeg file , so i'll link photo on side resource : s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20131114/fm4RjoPc.jpg

Re: Download popup problem 10 years, 5 months ago #13976

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Filipp Bazhenov,

Please feel free to check in your email: zaparili@gmail.com. The download link for this plugin was sent to your email. The image you sent is download area of our memberships, not for single purchase as you. So please feel free to check your email and let us know if you still haven't got that package.

Thanks!
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by diepnt.

Re: Download popup problem 10 years, 5 months ago #13985

• phantoom
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I tryed to download from area of members because "SA Anh" ask me to download from there. Before this i download from email link , and there's was only 1.5 and 1.7 versions in archive.

Re: Download popup problem 10 years, 5 months ago #13987

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Filipp Bazhenov,

We've resent package for SJ Mega Popup for you. Please feel free to check email again.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: phantoom
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes