Welcome, Guest

SJ Slideshow for JoomShopping
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Slideshow for JoomShopping

SJ Slideshow for JoomShopping 11 years ago #9213

What kind of attitude to customers?
You scoff?

Naforume no partition modulo SJ Slideshow for JoomShopping.

I enter the site under your login. I see that I have entered. I create a topic in the section with the issue, the topic is displayed. At the bottom of the message that I "have to enter in your account."

Me a mail comes from your answer that you give me a link to a page with. On this page of the module that I bought is closed as well as those who did not buy.

It is a violation of all legal rights! I bought the unit, I have the right to support or update. Update is, and access to it is not!

Updating Template SJ Sport News is not made. You just promise to do it for a year! This pattern is interesting only support component JoomShopping. The component has changed so much that your template has lost relevance, and you vparival it!

Support is terrible! I do not have to buy access to the club to get the support and access to updates for the paid-ins and templates!

Re: SJ Slideshow for JoomShopping 11 years ago #9217

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Aleksey Ermakov,

We understand your mean.

We have tried to answer all your questions as soon as possible.

You can check them again.

You just promise to do it for a year

=> there is a misunderstanding now.

We said that maybe we could consider to upgrade sj sportnews template, not promise

In fact, we see that the site is normal now when upgrading the joomshopping component now.

Maybe this error is related to Slideshow for JoomShopping module and sj sportnews template.

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates
Last Edit: 11 years ago by loitt.

Re: SJ Slideshow for JoomShopping 11 years ago #9223

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
About Slideshow for JoomShopping module, could you please explain your issue more detail?

Please send your site account to us if possible.

For the security reason, please enter your site account in

Require Help
From Staff + Mod/Admin?

when you reply this answer.

Thanks
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes