Welcome, Guest

SJ Module Tabs
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Module Tabs

SJ Module Tabs 8 years, 7 months ago #15306

Dear Sirs,
How it works?
When I set up on my site un put a module the same module is shown up twice at the same time one on the page outside the module and the other one inside the SJ Module Tabs as a Tab

Br

Re: SJ Module Tabs 8 years, 7 months ago #15349

Re: SJ Module Tabs 8 years, 5 months ago #17123

Hi,

The same problem happened to my SJ module tabs, the other modules assigned to the SJ module tabs appear twice inside and outside the module tabs. I have checked the link given above and the only guide that I found is only basic guidance as follows:

How to use:
Install the module
Choose the position to show the module
Click Save or Apply button to save your configuration
Check it with your front-page

Perhaps it is because the other modules are assigned a position too (I put them in position slide show, same with the SJ module tabs position), which then make them appears double? Please help me to solve this.

Thanks

Re: SJ Module Tabs 7 years, 9 months ago #21734

I am not sure if this is how to do it, but I did it this way and it worked.

I made up a position name and then put all the modules in the fake position.

Re: SJ Module Tabs 7 years, 6 months ago #22661

I just simply don't know how to use it. I don't know how to put content into each tab, nor even into the module. I want to put one article per tab, in three tabs. That's the type of content I'm looking to put. I just don't know how.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes