Welcome, Guest

SJ Module Tabs
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Module Tabs

SJ Module Tabs 10 years, 4 months ago #15306

Dear Sirs,
How it works?
When I set up on my site un put a module the same module is shown up twice at the same time one on the page outside the module and the other one inside the SJ Module Tabs as a Tab

Br

Re: SJ Module Tabs 10 years, 4 months ago #15349

Re: SJ Module Tabs 10 years, 2 months ago #17123

Hi,

The same problem happened to my SJ module tabs, the other modules assigned to the SJ module tabs appear twice inside and outside the module tabs. I have checked the link given above and the only guide that I found is only basic guidance as follows:

How to use:
Install the module
Choose the position to show the module
Click Save or Apply button to save your configuration
Check it with your front-page

Perhaps it is because the other modules are assigned a position too (I put them in position slide show, same with the SJ module tabs position), which then make them appears double? Please help me to solve this.

Thanks

Re: SJ Module Tabs 9 years, 5 months ago #21734

I am not sure if this is how to do it, but I did it this way and it worked.

I made up a position name and then put all the modules in the fake position.

Re: SJ Module Tabs 9 years, 3 months ago #22661

I just simply don't know how to use it. I don't know how to put content into each tab, nor even into the module. I want to put one article per tab, in three tabs. That's the type of content I'm looking to put. I just don't know how.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes