AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

2 Modules Need Critical Enhancements
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2 Modules Need Critical Enhancements

2 Modules Need Critical Enhancements 11 years ago #9374

I would like to suggest that both the SJ MegaNews Module, and the SJ BasicNews modules be enhanced with the addition of 2 new features.

1) The first enhancement should be to allow the use of "category" images when an article has no content image, and,

2) is to include a nophoto image option for sj basic news so it too can utilize the category image if the content does not have an image. This would be useful for sites importing feeds.

This would certainly enhance the modules capabilities and allow them to be much more appealing.

Walter
Last Edit: 10 years, 12 months ago by Walter. Reason: left out important statements
The following user(s) said Thank You: diepnt

Re: 2 Modules Need Critical Enhancements 10 years, 12 months ago #9391

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Walter Howard,

I love this idea. I've switched to our product development part. They're considering some other idea from other customers because many others just only want the design as our present demo. I will inform with you in here if your idea is changed

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walter
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes