AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Sj Content Responsive Listing
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sj Content Responsive Listing

Sj Content Responsive Listing 11 years ago #9290

First off I want to say I love the product. It has a lot of great features and adds a lot to my website. One thing that would help me a great deal would to be able to select featured articles as a category. I have a lot of items that I display in different categories. I would like to have a category of new items for when I add something. However these items are really part of an existing category and I only want them to display in the new category for a short period of time. If by selecting featured article in the article itself I could add or delete them from the New Item category it would be great. To some degree I can accomplish this by changing the article category, but if I do that the the item only displays in the New Item category and I would also like to see it in it's parent category. I assume the existing frontpage option is the same as featured products but then it limits all of my categories to featured items. Would appreciate any help can you give. Hope this makes sense. Thanks

Re: Sj Content Responsive Listing 10 years, 11 months ago #9519

• SA Thuy
Dear Fred Campbell,

If you want that functions, you have to customize Sj Content Responsive Listing modules.
Please submit the ticket about your requirements at www.smartaddons.com/submit-a-ticket/submit-ticket. We will check your requirements as soon as possible.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes