You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

EasyBlog Integration
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: EasyBlog Integration

EasyBlog Integration 11 years, 1 month ago #8343

Hi there,

Currently your wonderful modules do not support the also rather excellent EasyBlog component. If I can get the StackIdeas guys to re-write a module for inclusion of EasyBlog, will you consider supporting the component in future updates (if so, which module would be the best example to use for exporting the relevant information to the modules)?

Many thanks,

John

Re: EasyBlog Integration 11 years, 1 month ago #8572

• loitt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear john numoon,

We will consider your idea and maybe support the EasyBlog component in the future.

Thank you for distributing the good idea.
Ticket System | Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: EasyBlog Integration 10 years, 5 months ago #13747

Hi there,

Have you guys considered this already? I am also really, really hoping that you will create a slideshow module like 'SJ K2 SlideShow II' but with EasyBlog as the content provider.

Can you please share an update on this?

Thanks,
Ewoud

Re: EasyBlog Integration 10 years, 5 months ago #13748

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Ewoud,

We're sorry. At this time we have no plan for this. We hope can start a new in the next year. If you're interested in our products, you can follow our blog for getting newest information from us. We will announce new update in there. Please go to our blog via this link: www.smartaddons.com/blog.

Thanks!

Re: EasyBlog Integration 10 years, 5 months ago #13751

Thanks for the quick reply.

I sure hope you will create that module beginning next year .

Stackideas has some awesome products. I knew about EasyBlog but I didn't know the power of the component until I bought it last week and started testing it. I was blown away with the way it works and the endless number of possibilities it has. It's not only great for blogs but also for news and magazine websites.

Regards,
Ewoud

Re: EasyBlog Integration 10 years, 4 months ago #15041

I whole heartedly agree with this. Your main display competitor - roksprocket has had EasyBlog support for a while.

The guys at Stack Ideas are some of the nicest and most approachable people in Joomla.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes