You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

How to use virtemart for sell digital file Product
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to use virtemart for sell digital file Product

How to use virtemart for sell digital file Product 11 years, 2 months ago #7823

plaaaaaase help me!!!!

How to use virtemart for sell digital file Products(downloadable file)and show download link after Payment to Customer

Do I need a special tools or extentions(For example DigiToll Downloads===> "www.digitollsoftware.com/extensions/digitoll-downloads-detail")?

If the answer is positive ===>What plugin or extention is the best for your products?

plaaaase help me!!!

Re: How to use virtemart for sell digital file Product 11 years, 2 months ago #7825

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Mostafa kiani,

The Virtuemart Component can help you all from creating an order to confirming your payment as the link you said. You can refer about Virtuemart 2 features in this: virtuemart.net/home/features

I have some info and hope to help you.

Thanks!

Re: How to use virtemart for sell digital file Product 11 years, 2 months ago #7830

very very thanks for you

i want to buy best extention for sell downloadable product for virtuemart
Which one of this is better

1-Shipment for Virtual Products====>extensions.virtuemart.net/shipments/shipment-for-virtual-products-detail

OR

2-DigiToll Downloads====>www.digitollsoftware.com/extensions/digitoll-downloads-detail

Re: How to use virtemart for sell digital file Product 11 years, 2 months ago #7838

help me please

i want to buy best extention for sell downloadable product for virtuemart
Which one of this is better

1-Shipment for Virtual Products====>extensions.virtuemart.net/shipments/shipment-for-virtual-products-detail

OR

2-DigiToll Downloads====>www.digitollsoftware.com/extensions/digitoll-downloads-detail

Re: How to use virtemart for sell digital file Product 9 years, 1 month ago #23316

Try "Jason VM Downloads Sale" download form here - jasonwebdesign.com/shop/joomla-extensions/jason-virtuemart-downloads-detail
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes