You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

module for easyblog
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: module for easyblog

module for easyblog 11 years, 2 months ago #7788

hello

i bought easyblog but once it was done, discovered that no modules can be use with it to show the contents in modules.

they provide few modules with no much charm.

i wanted to use the news ajax tab module to show the differents articles from the differents categories, the fact is that easyblog categories don't show within the category selection tab in the module configuraiton.

easyblog categories are not attached to joomla categories.

i tried so many modules from many developpers, none makes it.

so if someone has already installed a module from here with the easyblog, then a help to modify my code and adapt it would be welcome !

thank you in advance
The topic has been locked.

Re: module for easyblog 11 years, 2 months ago #7804

• David Hoang
Dear shiyde

Currently we do not have any module which supports for Easyblog. If you want us to modify our module for this component, please submit a ticket to Custom Work department, we will contact you to update.

Thanks

Re: module for easyblog 11 years, 2 months ago #7819

hello

this is ok, i found the only module that exist for easyblog, it's rocket theme who did it.
it has no tabs, but gives not too bad look, awaiting more developers propose some.

thank you
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes