AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Lead your explain please
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lead your explain please

Lead your explain please 11 years, 6 months ago #5050

I have a list to the club, still free but members would immediately register as a member club. there are a few queries for you:

1. if I register as a personal JTC if I can get the service installation? if not, what the next process?

2. if you put a template on my web Quickstarts whether the data from the data template replacing my existing website? (I've experienced it and would not happen again)

I hope this question is quickly answered so I can later register as a club member
Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by desoen.

Re: Lead your explain please 11 years, 6 months ago #5051

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Arif Rahman,

I'm sorry about this late. You've registered successfully before this answer comes. Thank you for that
About your questions, i can reply as:

1. if I register as a personal JTC if I can get the service installation? if not, what the next process?

==> You can't get the service installation if you have only JTC account. You have an account of JTC. It means, you're allowed to download all packages of templates. They're our products. And Installation is one of our services. Products and services are differ. So if you can't install our template by yourself, you should buy package installation in this link: www.smartaddons.com/products?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=215. We'll install the template for you.

2. if you put a template on my web Quickstarts whether the data from the data template replacing my existing website? (I've experienced it and would not happen again)

=> I'm sorry i haven't understand about this question. Do you want to install a new template with old data? If we put a new template with quickstart, you will receive the website which likes as our demo (with all extensions and example data of us - not your data)

Some information hope to help you

Please contact with us by tickets - Presale/Download if you don't know anything about products and services or tickets - Technical if you want to support resolving any issues which occur with our templates in here: www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets

Thank you!
Last Edit: 11 years, 6 months ago by diepnt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: desoen

Re: Lead your explain please 11 years, 6 months ago #5052

dear admin,

very usefull explanation for me,
I have already registered and have downloaded your template, so far so interesting.

forget the question number 2 if not understand

Thank You
The following user(s) said Thank You: diepnt

Re: Lead your explain please 11 years, 6 months ago #5054

Nghiem Diep wrote:
Dear Arif Rahman,

=> I'm sorry i haven't understand about this question. Do you want to install a new template with old data? If we put a new template with quickstart, you will receive the website which likes as our demo (with all extensions and example data of us - not your data)

Halo Nghiem Diep,
I just wanted to make sure, which file should I use for my web which has a lot of content and articles.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes