AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

my wishlist for improvement to k2 modules
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: my wishlist for improvement to k2 modules

my wishlist for improvement to k2 modules 12 years, 10 months ago #457

after being member of the club and testing i propose the following wishlist of improvements to the k2 modules :

- option to capitalize or not the tiltes because in some languages this is not working well (in greek sure...)
- option to change fonts sizes because in some cases these might be very small (k2 ajax tabs, k2 scrollbar etc.)
- option to select which k2 image size (xs, small, m, large, xl) to resize/crop in modules to create small/big thumbnails
- read more text to be able to replace, so we can have this text in our language
- option to use images folder as a source, so to easily create slideshows etc. (w/o the need of k2)
- instructions and examples to overide modules css

thx, tasos

Re: my wishlist for improvement to k2 modules 12 years, 10 months ago #458

• admin
Dear tasoskouk

Thanks for your idea

I saved these. In the next week, i will report to our team for discussing. I hope we can update all ideas soon

Best Regards
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes