You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Ad agency template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ad agency template

Ad agency template 7 years, 11 months ago #28146

Hi People,

i love your templates so much... and the german like it too. So it would be great if we had a nice template for an ad agency maybe a place were we can show what we made with your templates like here the demo site... nice pics.... prizetables.... and a good presentation of all things which we can offer.
But most i hope that the next template is in German too like now in Arabian or English. Or please make a short video how to do that.... the documention i found doesn t help me really... And now in the new theme someone added me german ... the modules and menu were gone.. and now is back to english and there a missing some things... that is the badest thing now... so would be really cool you would answer me in ticket and if you do something tell me how please, because i have the problem in many themes i use.

Re: Ad agency template 7 years, 11 months ago #28270

• admin
Hello,

You can find some templates with your idea here www.smartaddons.com/joomla-templates/cattag/business/19,20

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes