You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Image Slider and Shadowbox
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Image Slider and Shadowbox

SJ Image Slider and Shadowbox 8 years, 9 months ago #25477

Hi everyone
I wrote a topic but I think in a "invisible" section of the forum, I would report it here because I thing these features request will be really appreciate by everyone. I can't imagine a such good work like SJ Image Slider can only open "rude links" without a lightbox for example to enlarge the image or start the video seen in thumbnail.

Here is the link:
www.smartaddons.com/forum/20-sj-slider-module/25441-sj-image-slider-and-shadowbox#25442

Here is the text:
Good morning all, Im new here!

Sorry I'll be a bit critic with you, but something for me sounds silly.. (and excuse for my english)

First of all, is this the right section of the forum to write about SJ Image Slider? Because I can't find the proper thread for it.

I've installed the plugin and spent about 4 hours to setup it, the first main thing is the extension is missing the "joomshopping", i spent a couple of hours to figure out why it didn't work and find the extension. Please include it or specify the next user that he has to install it.

Then, the second one, which takes as well a couple of hours is that the Joomla chaches the thumbnails the module produces, so testing it and changing the images won't have effect mostly.. you should warn the user to disable (temporary) the system cache plugin and under the module disabling cache too.

Ok, now my request, there is a way to "link" the thumbnail to shadowbox? It seems supporing only direct simple link format. Enabling the shadowbox gives the module a meaning (opening the picture, the video, etc). Please let include a shadowbox gallery format with command "rel" and different links, thank you!
PS: I forgot to say that the module is really pretty, as well as functionality. You did a great job!

Thanks to everyone who may help here
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes