You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

[SOLVED] Source Adobe PSD files in all packages
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Source Adobe PSD files in all packages

Re: Source Adobe PSD files in all packages 10 years, 3 months ago #16013

A BIG LIE

What will I get after I join a membership plan?

1. Template Membership: After you join the club, you will immediately access the download area of the templates. There you should find your favorite template and download it. You will see two parts for each download: The Source Files and The All In One Package. The All In One Package contains all the files that are necessary to install the template on the site: the Template file, the Cloner Installer to make your site exactly like the demo, all the modules, components and plug-ins included in that template and of course the documentation guide. The Source Files package contains the Adobe Photoshop files so that you can easily edit the design part of the template.

ANOTHER BIG LIE

How to get support?

Dear customers, future customers, partners and friends!

This support interface has all the tools we need to listen to your ideas and help you with your problems. Just choose your Department and write your questions or problems. We love feedback and satisfied customers. We promise that you will get answer for your question in 24 hours, so prepare to get satisfied.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Source Adobe PSD files in all packages 10 years, 3 months ago #16019

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Melvine Mel,

We're really sorry for this delay. That time was at night so we can't answer for you sooner.
We've sent links for downloading psd files. Please feel free to check in your ticket.

Thanks!

Re: Source Adobe PSD files in all packages 10 years, 3 months ago #16086

It's perfect thank you very much, and sorry too for my lack of patience (bad for my Karma )
Last Edit: 10 years, 3 months ago by Melvine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: diepnt
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes