You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Unable to download any extensions at all
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Unable to download any extensions at all

Unable to download any extensions at all 10 years, 4 months ago #15021

Hi,

Initially i was very impressed with your themes... However...
I really do not know what to say now, i am having bad time and still it is my first day to join...
I have purchased the developer license so i can use it for my clients, however it is not allowing me to download any extensions at all....
I also have downloaded several templates and the quick start doesn't work as it should..
I am well informed with Joomla and I am very familiar with the quickstarts however yours do not work smoothly...

I am asking you to change my plan from developer to business plan and arrange a refund for the difference and to reply to my previous post with regards to the quickstarts..

regards

Re: Unable to download any extensions at all 10 years, 4 months ago #15022

• SA Hoang
Hello Baitona IT Soultions,

To download extensions, please go to Joomla => Download => Joomla Extensions Club (JEC) to download files

To install the quickstart package, please refer our document www.smartaddons.com/joomla/templates/template-user-guides/262-how-to-install-a-quickstart-package

Hope it helps

Thanks

Re: Unable to download any extensions at all 10 years, 4 months ago #15030

Hi,

- your user guide is still not clear, i read it many times, I am still unable to get the demo store
it must be rephrased or more clarified...

- now i see the extensions, however it is too late as i needed it yesterday and the client is not interested any more, can you please arrange a refund.. OR shall i cancel the order and do it again with business plan?

btw-
i didn't not download any extension so far

Re: Unable to download any extensions at all 10 years, 4 months ago #15079

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Baitona IT Soultions,

We're sorry about this. We would like to install the template for you now. We can build the new site as our demo for you as now if you provide full information for installation. We need some information into the "Require Help" that you can see when replying this topic.

Hope to see your answering.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: baitona

Re: Unable to download any extensions at all 10 years, 4 months ago #15100

I have installed it with no need for the clone...
I am amending it now my self...
many thanks

- now i see the extensions, however it is too late as i needed it DAYS ago and the client is not interested any more, can you please arrange a refund.. OR shall i cancel the order and do it again with business plan?

btw-
i didn't not download any extension so far
Last Edit: 10 years, 4 months ago by baitona.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes