AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Muzik for Joomla 3.2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: SJ Muzik for Joomla 3.2

SJ Muzik for Joomla 3.2 10 years, 5 months ago #13738

Hi,

I would like to congratulate you for your new SJ Muzik template.

I like it, but I would like to use it in joomla 3. This post is to suggest you develope it for joomla 3, please.

Regards

Re: SJ Muzik for Joomla 3.2 10 years, 5 months ago #13972

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Jordi Ventura,

We're sorry for missing your post. We will release the new package for Joomla 3.2 within some next days. Please feel free to wait us

Re: SJ Muzik for Joomla 3.2 10 years, 2 months ago #16260

Good day!
Could not install the template from the package SJ_Muzik-sj_muzik_quickstart_j32_v1.0.1 from the local hosting.
Stop in step 3.
Please help.
Thank you!

Re: SJ Muzik for Joomla 3.2 10 years, 2 months ago #16863

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear ALEKS FEDULOFF,

We're really sorry about missing your question. We would like to send the guide for this template in here: www.smartaddons.com/joomla/templates/template-user-guides/793-sj-muzik-template-userguide.

If you still have any problem when using template, please feel free to make a new topic then post on the correct category of template you want to get support. It is the best way to help our technicians can reach your problem soonest.

Thanks!

Re: SJ Muzik for Joomla 3.2 10 years, 2 months ago #17129

Good day!
Could not install the template from the package SJ_Muzik-sj_muzik_quickstart_j32_v1.0.1 from the local hosting.
Stop in step 3.

Re: SJ Muzik for Joomla 3.2 10 years, 2 months ago #17130

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear ALEKS FEDULOFF,

Could you please submit the new ticket about this with screenshots of your problem? I'm sorry I haven't understood your problem so I need closer view about this. You can submit ticket then send to Technical Template Department.

Thanks!
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes