Welcome, Guest

YT News
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: YT News

YT News 10 years, 8 months ago #11595

• EagleDK
  • Fresh Boarder
Will the template YT news be updated to support Joomla 3.1 and 3.5 in the near furture?

Regards

Morten

Re: YT News 10 years, 8 months ago #11645

• SA Thuy
Dear Morten Mortensen,

SJ News template that already support joomla 3.x is release. Please go to www.smartaddons.com/joomla/download/free-joomla-templates/cat_view/29-joomla-/44-free-templates/142-sj-news

Thanks

Re: YT News 10 years, 8 months ago #11666

• EagleDK
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Thuy,

Thanks for your reply, but I was asking about YT news template and not the SJ news, so can you please answer this?

Because I would very much continue to use YT news, in the future.

Regards

Morten

Re: YT News 10 years, 8 months ago #11682

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Morten Mortensen,

We're sorry. We have no plan for upgrading YT News into Joomla 3.x. If you are interested in Joomla 3.x, you can refer other template in our store and FREE as YT News. It is SJ Plus: www.smartaddons.com/joomla/templates/template-showcase/item/436-sj-plus-free-responsive-joomla-template

Thanks!

Re: YT News 10 years, 8 months ago #11792

• EagleDK
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Support,

Actually it dosn't matter if it's free or not, it is the design of YT news that fits exactly my needs, so it is a big problem for me that it wont be Joomla 3.x ready.
Is it possibel for me to pay for updating it to ver. 3.x?

Regards

Morten

Re: YT News 10 years, 8 months ago #11794

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Morten Mortensen,

Could you please feel free to submit a ticket to our custom-work department? Our team will send to you quotation for this purpose. Here is link for submit ticket: www.smartaddons.com/submit-a-ticket/submit-ticket

Here I would like to give you a design for news that is the same with YT News, you can refer:

DEMO: SJ News: demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-news
MORE INFO: www.smartaddons.com/joomla/templates/template-showcase/item/232-sj-news-free-joomla-magazine-template

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes