Welcome, Guest

Too much space between this mod and the content
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Too much space between this mod and the content

Too much space between this mod and the content 12 years, 6 months ago #1128

• lucablue
Hi,
I'm trying some of your extensions and evaluate the possibility to subscribe to premium member to get the extensions commercial too.

Before I decide to pay or not I've to be sure that your extensions and your support is valid, couse I'd like to use them for a very important website.

I've just installed this content slider to try it and it works very well but for 2 issue:

1) When I put the nav with images thumb the first appears in normal size and not resized so the browser put it over the rest of the content.

2) I've disabled nav and now I've the slider only but between it and the content of the website there is about 140px of empty space.

I've installed, after content slider, just to try if was a problem of my template, the mobily slider and with this there is no useless empty space.

So the problem is only with Content Slider, that I need in my website. Could you help me?

The webaddress is www.blusite.org

thank you

Re: Too much space between this mod and the content 12 years, 6 months ago #1129

• lucablue
SOLVED: In template code there was a + 147 into Height parameter (maybe for navigator ?).

I've deleted it and now the rest of content is near the mod but now there is the problem at point 1.

Thank you

Re: Too much space between this mod and the content 12 years, 6 months ago #1130

• admin
Dear lucablue

I checked your website but could not find this module
Can you turn on so that i can have a closer look on this issue?

Thanks

Re: Too much space between this mod and the content 12 years, 6 months ago #1139

• lucablue
actually the mod is on the home page (the slider) but the nav is turned off couse is impossible to show this to my users.

I'll do a snapshot and I'll pubblish it here
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes