Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Download problem quickstart_j3.5
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Download problem quickstart_j3.5

Re: Download problem quickstart_j3.5 6 years, 5 months ago #34977

I'm sorry SA Duong Ha, but I'm frustrated with the SJ Verity template ... with the search engine module ..
I have seen the video and I do not see options on how to solve this problem.
I will not use K2. I will use the normal joomla system.
In this template the search engine is working wrong, there is an error. I made sure installing other templates such as sj_healthmag or sj_imag and both works fine, but in verity it works badly ...

attached image

I understand that they can not give support, but if the template works badly what can I do?

scontent.faep8-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23755726_1829112097116478_1519443617674720816_n.jpg?oh=716da6d8fc05e18bf99715c8d4e07195&oe=5AA518D7

scontent.faep8-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23794833_1829112160449805_6338725838420083544_n.jpg?oh=561196924195cf97f665e3a3891a7f41&oe=5A91FB7F
Last Edit: 6 years, 5 months ago by leoncito08.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Download problem quickstart_j3.5 6 years, 5 months ago #34986

Dear leoncito08

please configure in prntscr.com/he3o7b
prntscr.com/he3on6
to get support please extend support here: www.smartaddons.com/extended-support

thanks

Re: Download problem quickstart_j3.5 6 years, 5 months ago #34996

I'm sorry SA Duong Ha .. it's not a configuration problem. The template has a problem in the search module.

compare the settings of "Smart Search" with the templates "sj_healthmag" and "sj_imag" .. it works fine ... but in verity it does not work (same configuration) of "sj_verity"

in local server does not work, then I did test in server on-line with the quickstart template "sj_verity" .. it does not work

I happened to install the template "sj_healthmag" of the quickstart template "sj_verity"

WORKS!!! ... the joomla search engine works well in the original quickstart "sj_verity" .. I deactivate "sj_healthmag" and active "sj_verity" .. IT DOES NOT WORK !!! again

on local server I did tests .. replace

D: \ Bitnami \ apache2 \ htdocs \ HEALTH \ templates \ sj_healthmag \ html \ com_finder \ search
D: \ Bitnami \ apache2 \ htdocs \ HEALTH \ templates \ sj_healthmag \ html \ com_search \ search

by

D: \ Bitnami \ apache2 \ htdocs \ VERITY \ templates \ sj_veritymag \ html \ com_finder \ search
D: \ Bitnami \ apache2 \ htdocs \ VERITY \ templates \ sj_veritymag \ html \ com_search \ search

IT DOES NOT WORK

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CORRECT THIS ERROR OF THE TEMPLATE

WHAT OPTIONS I HAVE WHEN THE PROBLEM ALREADY BROUGHT THE TEMPLATE

does not work in quickstart on an online server, nor on a local server

I hope you can help me

Re: Download problem quickstart_j3.5 6 years, 5 months ago #35008

Dear leoncito08

Please send us the link with this issue to check directly and the admin account.
also you can check it with the default template to sure your configure are correct

thanks

Re: Download problem quickstart_j3.5 6 years, 5 months ago #35022

hi anhqn .. thanks for answering
I pass the entry data: "For Admin Only" .. (Website Information and FTP account)

there you will find the search module (id 125) that I can not make work

I work in a local server and I am modifying in this site ...

I can not use "k2" because I need the news that I show first, keep scrolling down to the end of the portal or almost .. and with "k2" I can not do that unfortunately

I do not know much about programming, but a little css

I also do not use the module "mod_sj_weather_j3x-res_v1.1.0" because I do not know where to find the Appid *

I hope you can help me .. cordially greetings

Re: Download problem quickstart_j3.5 6 years, 5 months ago #35031

Dear leoncito08

1. about search link:
-> please add the css at the end of this file /templates/sj_veritymag/css/template-red.css

.search .search-results .result-title{
display:block;
}

2. I can not use "k2" because I need the news that I show first, keep scrolling down to the end of the portal or almost .. and with "k2" I can not do that unfortunately
-> i don't understand this question, please send us the screenshot to clearer

3. you can refer the document here www.smartaddons.com/documentation/sj-weather/

To get support please extend support here: www.smartaddons.com/extended-support.

thanks
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes