AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Download problem quickstart_j3.5
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Download problem quickstart_j3.5

Re: Download problem quickstart_j3.5 6 years, 5 months ago #35037

PERFECT ... NOW WORKS PERFECT thank you very much

it is important to know that you never forget your clients .. it gives you peace of mind to know that you are always present

the weather: I was looking at the documentation and it does not indicate where I get the Appid * that the module asks for .. the module asks Area, place (example hanoi, london, etc) and an Appid .. which is an extensive number ... that number do not know where to get it and the documentation does not indicate .. unless there is another module different from the one I download (mod_sj_weather_j3x-res_v1.1.0)

k2: I am making a news website of a total of approximately 15 categories (city, province, country, health, politics, sports, tourism, social, economic, etc.)

the news that I post in (Sj Basic News home 1 - slideshow - 3 news) I need the third news to be loaded in the module (Featured Articles | This is an Optional Subtitle - box-main) ... like a waterfall. it is moving downwards .. for that I need to configure the module Featured Articles - box main so that it shows the fourth news loaded ... so that it follows the descending order

I have only found that it can be done with a module .. the one I am using .. has the option "First news number" (attached image) .. it allows me to follow a descending order of news to show, it grants many configuration options

if SJ K2 could have those configuration options .. SERIOUS MAGIC ..

scontent.faep8-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23905330_1831744670186554_2734453339213743780_n.jpg?oh=b20a81827502b3eb0753273ed97a456b&oe=5A8DDA0C
Last Edit: 6 years, 5 months ago by leoncito08.
The topic has been locked.

Re: Download problem quickstart_j3.5 6 years, 4 months ago #35136

Dear leoncito08

We will priority for my client with time support.
1. please refer get api key here www.wunderground.com/weather/api/d/docs

2. you can select order by in sj basic news prntscr.com/hj9sp1
you can submit ticket custom work to custom module for your question.

thanks

Re: Download problem quickstart_j3.5 6 years, 4 months ago #35155

ok anhqn .. I will go reviewing this new information .. thank you very much
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes