Extension and template developers are encouraged to work with this release in order to prepare extensions for the stable release of Joomla! CMS 3.7.0. Besides, it's strongly recommended to use Isis template instead of the Hathor template to work with the new features shipping with this release.
|DOWNLOAD JOOMLA! 3.7.0 CANDIDATE 1|
Joomla 3.7 Timeline
Joomla 3.7.0 table is planned to be released on April 25th 2017. It may be subject to change depending on availability of volunteers and circumstances.
What’s new in Joomla 3.7
The major new features included in Joomla! 3.7:
- Custom Fields - Use extra fields, including text fields, selects and 13 other field types, in your articles, users and contacts
- Multilingual Associations Component - Translate your content easily from a single, unified interface
- Improved Workflow - Create a category, article, and menu item all in one step from within the menu manager
- Backend Menu Manager - Manage the administrator menu just like the frontend, create a different configuration for each of your backend user groups
- Do more with TinyMCE - Including new buttons to easily add menu links and contacts and many other improvements
- Easier Extension Maintenance - Prevent administrators from accidentally uninstalling needed extension package elements
- User Experience - The little changes that make all the difference: your User Experience is improved thanks to the display of your global settings, a flatter backend template, the possibility to share sessions between apps...
Joomla 3.7 and SmartAddons Joomla Templates & Extensions
Recently, our Joomla team are testing our products with Joomla 3.7.0 Candidate 1 that we ensure to update all our Responsive Joomla templates and Joomla extensions to Joomla 3.7 as soon as possible after the stable release is available. Follow us and keep in touch to quickly access a wide range of high-performance Joomla templates and extensions.
Thanks for reading!>> Joomla Templates Updated for Joomla 3.6