AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SMARTADDONS IS A PIECE OF CRAP
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SMARTADDONS IS A PIECE OF CRAP

SMARTADDONS IS A PIECE OF CRAP 8 years, 2 months ago #27141

After a subscription and downloaded 3 different virtuemart templates every quickstart package has serious problems. I don't get it people. You sell this kind of junk and your support is zero. You take our money and you can not even have working quickstart packages. After my tickets and posts on the forum with no replies I need my f.... money back. You shouldn't be out there selling anything. To whom it may concern. Please, read the forum to see how these people handle all the problems with their products. And I am not talking about the free stuff, I am talking about the subscribers that spend a lot of money on their products. This is a shame.
The topic has been locked.

Re: SMARTADDONS IS A PIECE OF CRAP 8 years, 2 months ago #27181

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Because we had a Lunar New Year holiday, so we can not answered your question asap, please check your ticket, we solved them.

Thanks.

Re: SMARTADDONS IS A PIECE OF CRAP 7 years, 7 months ago #29124

SmartAddson is crap. i have subscribed a week ago. after i payed i didnt get any login info. i already made 5 tickets. no reply from them . this is the most unprofessional website i have ever seen . dont waste your money and time on these people.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes