Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: multilanguage not working

multilanguage not working 12 years ago #3250

Hi!
I´m using this extension to show a category from VM in a client site. We are about to finish translations and all products in VM are already translated to english &spanish (btw The default is spanish).
Now when I set the extension in Joomla as english languaje it doesn´t matter, it always shows the slideshow in default language..for my surprise, this extension does not distinguish the language
I really need this to work since my client has already accept the design and watched this extension work in spanish.
Please help! I already send a ticket today in the morning... willing to know about you

amaranta
Technology is a mystery that we want to solve for your, take action: contact dragonita.com

Re: multilanguage not working 12 years ago #3313

Thanks for your not helping and your module not working on multilanguaje site with joomla 1.7.5, I doubt it does works for others greater than joomla 1.5.
I fix the problem by digging into your module and doing your work...

To fix the problem:

modules/mod_sj_vm_slideshowiii/vmslideshowiiireader.php lines:27 or so
		/*******COMMENT THE NEXT TWO LINES OR DELETE THEM********///
		//$lang_params = &JComponentHelper::getParams('com_languages');
		//$lang = $lang_params->get('site', 'en-GB'); //use default joomla

$lang = &JFactory::getLanguage();   //gets the languajes for your joomla
		$lang = $lang->getTag();            //gets the one selected

In order to see the right categories in the setup module you must do the same in:

modules/mod_sj_vm_slideshowiii/core/elements/sjvmcategories.php

Hope that now you can fix it for the next versions...
Technology is a mystery that we want to solve for your, take action: contact dragonita.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Virtuemart
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes