Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

I lost the special effects on category page and product page
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I lost the special effects on category page and product page

I lost the special effects on category page and product page 3 years, 11 months ago #40909

Hello,
In the demo site there's zoom magnifier on product page which I LOST it since I replaced the demo products with my client's products. Also there's not shown the nice category layout you have in your demo and instead shows the plain VM category page. After I modify the VM configuration templates, it shows the nice category page but when I click to any product says: "Notice 404 The requested product does not exist." PLEASE HELP ME!
Also, I still have no find way to show the menu of each language in multilingual site. It keeps shown the Main Menu.
Last question is if it possible to completelly uninstall the SJ page builder and work with the joomla system.

Re: I lost the special effects on category page and product page 3 years, 11 months ago #40915

Hello,
Please you go here www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets submit a ticket.
Thanks

Re: I lost the special effects on category page and product page 3 years, 11 months ago #40917

I did so, two days ago and still have no reply. Thanks.

Re: I lost the special effects on category page and product page 3 years, 11 months ago #40927

Hi, You follow the answer in the ticket
The following user(s) said Thank You: apithanos
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes