add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: LME Nickel Quote

LME Nickel Quote 6 years, 7 months ago #34241

Hi, I have changeed some value for the currencies layout (needed only 4 values dor USD -> XPF - NZD -> XPF - AUD -> XPF & JPY -> XPF. That part work great. I had to change "$stock_data" and the "Symbol" on default.php. Everythings is working. That's great, thank you for that
Now I'm looking for the way to create a 2nd module with LME cash Nickel (US$/ton). I have looking everywhere but could'nt find any request on Yahoo FInances. Maybe could help there ? DO you have any information i missed about that ? It would be really great. Thanks in advance for any advice

Re: LME Nickel Quote 6 years, 7 months ago #34248

Dear stephanherby

I'm sorry, i don't experience about this, so can't help you in this case, you can submit ticket custom work for your question.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes