(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Quickstart package issue :(

Quickstart package issue :( 4 years, 9 months ago #39214

• box
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
i bought today the JS_Shoppystore template. I tried to install the quickstart package but i'm not able to install it with samples data. In fact, i don't have all the options (i only can check "no sample data" or "simple home page"). Could you please help me to find a solution to this issue ?

I'm on a sub-domain and i use php 7.2 (i tried with differents versions of php like 5.6, 7, 7.1 and it's the same). Thank you very much for your help. Best regards.

Re: Quickstart package issue :( 4 years, 9 months ago #39217

• box
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I found a solution to my problem. In fact, when i tried to install the quickstart package in French Language, options were not the same in English. In French option "install with samples data" in finalisation step is missing. I switched to the "english language" and finally everything worked pretty good !

Re: Quickstart package issue :( 4 years, 9 months ago #39220

Dear box

Thanks for your information.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes