AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

YT Shortcodes Latest Version
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: YT Shortcodes Latest Version

YT Shortcodes Latest Version 8 years, 4 months ago #26918

Just notice that you used very old YT Shortcodes in SJ WaveNews I updated YT Shortcodes to the latest version and what I found that shortcodes are different so right now everything is messed up. More over somehow (I guess in a latest version of yt shortcodes you used other js library instead of prettyphoto jquery) popup of mainitem images is not working (I made a topic about that earlier) I found that there is no jquery.prettyPhoto.js in a head section. So my question is are you planning to make a correct version of SJ WaveNews with latest YT Shortcodes and correct jquery.prettyPhoto.js or other one (just in case for now latest version of jquery.prettyPhoto.js is 3.1.6 you used just 3.1.4 (latest version is not working with SJ WaveNews). So looks like many mistakes and you do not want to update template. Since first release you fixed just a few little issues and nothing more... Which is very sad and makes me feel very upset... Looks like you just forgot about WaveNews customers...
This is change log Since July you did just this:

VERSION 1.0.0 - UPDATED 2: Released on 10 November, 2015

# Fixed bug: can not search in K2

VERSION 1.0.0 - UPDATED 1: Released on 05 August, 2015

# Fixed bug: can not click on menu on devices

# Fixed bug: do not display pattern for boxed layout

VERSION 1.0.0: Released on 25 June, 2015

- Responsive Layout

- Compatible with Joomla! 3.x
Last Edit: 8 years, 4 months ago by tr_sa.
The topic has been locked.

Re: YT Shortcodes Latest Version 8 years, 3 months ago #26994

• thuyltt
Dear tr_sa,
Because Yt shortcode version which is used in this template is free version, in version 2.0+ we changed all code. If you update it can not work.
You need remove old code, then install new version and add new code.

For this template, If you have any issue, please tell us in forum or submit ticket we will support for you. If they are our bug we will fix in the template and update them in new version.

Thanks.

Re: YT Shortcodes Latest Version 8 years, 3 months ago #27012

Well hope that in next update you will update YT Shortcode. I mean it is something included in the template. So it is your responsibility...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes