Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Extensions and template are not updated.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Extensions and template are not updated.

Extensions and template are not updated. 7 years, 1 month ago #32489

Hi, I do not understand what's happening. I update the plugins and the template of my site, and both reappear in the menu of updates. Just go through the SmartAddons extensions.

I have paid a membership to update the add-ons and I can not do it.

In case they need to enter the backend, I need to be told from the country they are entering, or what ip they are using.

Could you check?
Thank you very much.

Could you check?
Thank you very much.

Re: Extensions and template are not updated. 7 years, 1 month ago #32490

I can't upload screenshots. : (

Re: Extensions and template are not updated. 7 years, 1 month ago #32504

Dear jujujiju

We've stop update the extension, template via the admin joomla get module from the smartaddons.com. we're building this function in the future.

Please download our module and template directly on smartaddon.com
and update it by upload via ftp.
note backup your site before update.

Thanks

Re: Extensions and template are not updated. 7 years, 1 month ago #32507

Hello! I am not trying to update from the Joomla update manager, I only receive the notification from there. I tried installing the plugins and the template via FTP, the process is done correctly but if I see, the plugins were not updated.

I try to add a screenshot but your system will not let me. I've tried it from Chrome and Firefox and neither of them allows me to add it.

Re: Extensions and template are not updated. 7 years, 1 month ago #32535

• thuygtn
Dear jujujiju

I tried installing the plugins and the template via FTP, the process is done correctly but if I see, the plugins were not updated.
=> What is the file name ?
If you installed the extension package in theme section, it still keeps old version.

The new version modules are updated in JEC (joomla extension club) download section.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes