You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array

Error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array 9 months, 2 weeks ago #51267

Greetings!
One of my websites has the SJ LifeMag template, version 2.0.
Recently, the website with this template stopped working and shows the next error:
“Cannot use object of type stdClass as array”.
You have the same error on the demo-version of this template.
demo.smartaddons.com/templates/joomla3/sj-lifemag/
Tell me please how can I solve this problem or in which file may be an error. When I debugging the website site, it is not indicated in which file the error is.

Re: Error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array 9 months, 2 weeks ago #51269

Hello
Please send us a ticket, this may be a php version related error
Best regards

Re: Error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array 9 months, 2 weeks ago #51276

I already ran out of support for the template, so my ticket will be rejected. It was possible to independently resume the work of the site by disabling the problematic module. The error was caused by the SJ Social Media Counter component (version 1.0.0) - Twitters Option
I hope the problem won’t happen again. However, if it is - I hope this information will be useful.

Re: Error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array 9 months, 2 weeks ago #51284

Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: WebONU
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes