AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Error: 1054 on step5save joomshopping
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Error: 1054 on step5save joomshopping

Error: 1054 on step5save joomshopping 5 years, 1 month ago #38307

Hello! There is an error: 1054 on step5save joomshopping when I have finished buy algoritm. I cannot change the latest page. How can I change in this situation? Perhaps, it is possible to use redirect on the main page of the site? But probably messages on mail-adress wouldn't sent.
I have bought officail version of template, but now I change qiuckstart on localhost.
Thanks for your help.

Re: Error: 1054 on step5save joomshopping 5 years, 1 month ago #38313

Dear VladislavM

This is mean you install our quickstart have this error.
please send us the screenshot to clearer where do you get this issue.

thanks

Re: Error: 1054 on step5save joomshopping 5 years, 1 month ago #38314

Hello once again. I attach to my message zip-archive. If you cannot open it, i will download pictires to another server and write you the link.

The problem is that I have complete all the stages of the purchase of other product I didn't get the final page "Thank your for your order". Despite I get the page 404 error in the center of desktop, BUT on the top of this page (on the title of the page - higher than url-line) there is an error: 1054. I tried to install quickstart-version 3.9.0 (I didn't change anything), but nothing changing.

I will be gratefull for your help.

Re: Error: 1054 on step5save joomshopping 5 years, 1 month ago #38322

Please, help me. I have bought this template for 40$ and want feedback

Re: Error: 1054 on step5save joomshopping 5 years, 1 month ago #38324

Dear VladislavM

This issue is from the core joomshopping.
please refer the solution here: www.smartaddons.com/forum/558-sj-topdeal/38117-unknown-column-couponfreediscount-in-field-list

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes