AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Video background in other languages
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Video background in other languages

Video background in other languages 7 years, 8 months ago #29035

Hello, i'm translating Sj Zaga in Italian to have double language website. Unfortunately i'm not able to set properly video background module in other languages than english. I have tryed to clone all english modules and menu items but no result. Also in your demo website, english language have video background, arabic have a still image. Thanks for support

Re: Video background in other languages 7 years, 8 months ago #29063

• thuyltt
Dear maxfiorenza,
You can change other video in folder: images/video/ocean
And choose language to show this module in each module: prntscr.com/cb04rk

Thanks.

Re: Video background in other languages 7 years, 8 months ago #29067

Thanks Thuyltt for quick reply.
Unfortunately, as you can see in the image: prnt.sc/cb0zhr
the module is set properly to show content in all languages, but it's shown only when English is set. If i set Arabic (as default in quickstart), it does'n show video background but static image (the module loaded is Image background and not video background), the same happen in your sampe Sj Zaga template.
I have tryed to duplicate all modules with exclusive English language to another language and set language content in Language manager, but i can't see video in other languages homepages.

Re: Video background in other languages 7 years, 8 months ago #29097

Hello staff, after 12 days from your (and mine) reply, i had no further support for my request. If i change language from frontend or backend, the video (loaded only with english language) disappear. I have tryed to duplicate all english modules to another language and, obviously, set the proper menu assignments, but without success. i have to translate all website to Italian... i have thinked about translating all english part to italian, but i will have same problem if i want to use in a differnt language, so whe are again at starting point.
How can i solve this? thanks a lot for support.

Re: Video background in other languages 7 years, 7 months ago #29155

• thuyltt
Dear maxfiorenza,
Sorry for the delay.
Could you please feel free to post your question into our ticket system? We need more detail your information to check.

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes