You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Two different views of K2 articles
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Two different views of K2 articles

Two different views of K2 articles 3 years, 5 months ago #42534

Hello,
When I click on a link to an article from the "Category Overview" view, I get a different view than when I click on a link to the same article from the "Sj K2 Slick Slider" module. It comes with "information about the article" sections and a comment form (details in the attachments). I wish all articles were displayed as they do when clicking on the slideshow. Where is the problem.
Thanks for your help and best regards

P.S. I can't add an attachment again, no error message
Last Edit: 3 years, 5 months ago by andrzejgajewski.

Re: Two different views of K2 articles 3 years, 5 months ago #42563

Please you go here www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets submit a ticket.

Re: Two different views of K2 articles 8 months, 2 weeks ago #51549

Hello there, Im really sorry for bumping old thread, but Im searching for similar information, can someone help me please? Also online platforms like edubirdie plagiarism checker offer a valuable tool for students to ensure the originality of their work. Plagiarism detection helps uphold academic integrity and fosters a culture of honest scholarly engagement.
Last Edit: 8 months, 1 week ago by FillSmith.

Re: Two different views of K2 articles 8 months, 2 weeks ago #51555

Hello Fill Smith
If you have purchased our products , please you go here www.smartaddons.com/support/tickets submit a ticket.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes