AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Template cart checkout errors
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Template cart checkout errors

Template cart checkout errors 5 years, 6 months ago #37361

Good day. I have also submitted a ticket 2 days ago but I need to sort this out urgently or we're going to have to change to a new template today. We are losing too much business in the interim.
The cart checkout seems to have stopped working at some stage. Presumably due to an update. If I change to a different template, it works again so it is related to the template files.
It gives the following error when attempting to checkout or add in your address:
Link: www.mydomainname.co.za/index.php/shop/user/editaddresscartBT
CALL TO UNDEFINED METHOD VIRTUEMARTVIEWUSER::VMVALIDATOR()
You may not be able to visit this page because of:
If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below..

Re: Template cart checkout errors 5 years, 6 months ago #37363

Are you guys able to assist with this? I bought this template 4 months ago and it already is not compatible with the latest Joomla updates. We have dedicated months building this website and cannot continue with the shopping cart not working as our sales have dropped and receive daily complaints from potential customers. Please assist urgently as I submitted a ticket days ago.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes