You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Booking - 3 issues
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: SJ Booking - 3 issues

SJ Booking - 3 issues 9 years, 8 months ago #20306

1. I can't find documentation for the SJ Univ module SJ Booking

2. It doesn't seem to send --- where can I set the email address to send to?

3. Almost multilingual... Due to the language files it is possible to make the form multilingual... EXCELLENT.... except for the options (countries, education, course) which are one language only.
This means the if you want to use the module in a multilingual setting, you have to copy the whole module for each language. Perhaps it would be possible to make the country list part of the language folder and add a language variable in the language files for education and courses...

Re: SJ Booking - 3 issues 9 years, 8 months ago #20313

Okay, point No. 2 is solved....

In a brand new installation the SJ_Bookings module works... Mails are sent to system admin.

(Now I have to find out, why it doesn't work on the other site....)

Re: SJ Booking - 3 issues 9 years, 8 months ago #20421

• SA Thuy
Dear Carol Bochmann,

1. We will update the documentation about module SJ Booking in SJ Univer
2. Please check mail configuration in Global configuration again. You should config SMTP.
3. We will update the module that you can edit title and slogan in backend, you can enter options of education, course in your module configuration.
+ About others, please go to Your_site\modules\mod_sj_booking\language, create your language folder
+ then copy the file 'en-GB.mod_sj_booking.ini' in Your_site\modules\mod_sj_booking\language\en-GB to your folder
+ Rename that file to YOUR_LANGUAGE_PREFIX.mod_sj_booking.ini and translate that file to your language.

Thanks

Re: SJ Booking - 3 issues 9 years, 8 months ago #20433

Thanks for the explanations.

As for 3) perhaps you misunderstood our issue.

We already used the language files - and they are an excellent solution for multilingual sites!

The problem is with the backend translations - which are NOT in the language files, but in the backend .

If you move the title and slogan from the language file to the backend, it will be easier for monolingual sites, but more difficult for multilingual site!

At the moment the language variables in the backed and the countries list outside the lanuage folders make a multilanguage use virtually impossible. Hence our suggestions.

Re: SJ Booking - 3 issues 9 years, 8 months ago #20436

• SA Thuy
Dear Carol Bochmann,

Because the options: education, course will following your idea, so we can't translate them.

Thanks

Re: SJ Booking - 3 issues 9 years, 8 months ago #20545

I am also trying to use the sj booking module for other parameters. Where did you say you will release this update so that we can more easily edit what information we want to capture? How will I know when it is updated as all of the extensions are together in one folder for download and there is no obvious date on them. It just says v1.04 on the end.

Thanks,

Stan
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes