AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SPACE ABOVE AND BELOW THE LOGO, SPACE BELOW THE SLIDER
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes
  • Page:

TOPIC: SPACE ABOVE AND BELOW THE LOGO, SPACE BELOW THE SLIDER

SPACE ABOVE AND BELOW THE LOGO, SPACE BELOW THE SLIDER 9 years, 11 months ago #19029

HELLO,
I have editted the css to remove 30px above and below the logo, but the space still exists.
Also the space below the slider is 50px, i have made that minimum height to be 350px to fit the height of the slideshow perfectly, but still the total height is still 400px, how do i get rid of this unwanted 50px below the slider ?
This is the site www.chrisneyor.com/
Thanks

Re: SPACE ABOVE AND BELOW THE LOGO, SPACE BELOW THE SLIDER 9 years, 11 months ago #19075

is there no help coming ?

Re: SPACE ABOVE AND BELOW THE LOGO, SPACE BELOW THE SLIDER 9 years, 11 months ago #19079

to anyone who would need help pn this, it is in the layout.less file.

Re: SPACE ABOVE AND BELOW THE LOGO, SPACE BELOW THE SLIDER 9 years, 10 months ago #19202

• SA Hoang
Dear Eben Asare,

I am sorry for this late. I saw that the problem was fixed.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes