Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

SJ Viste does not work well and the support does not help
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes

TOPIC: SJ Viste does not work well and the support does not help

SJ Viste does not work well and the support does not help 9 years, 10 months ago #19357

• Mws2014
  • Single Product
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, I buy the insole April 21, 2014 and many of the features of the template does not work, we have reported to the support from the moment we bought and installed today and June 25 have not yet resolved plus not provide solutions. We have opened and insisted on the same ticket since April and weeks passed and no answer us when we answer that is solved, we check and is not solved and volvermos to claim and so today ...

Re: SJ Viste does not work well and the support does not help 9 years, 10 months ago #19508

• diepnt
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear Marta Asolas,

We're really sorry for missing your issues.

We've rechecked on our system and seen you closed some tickets so we can't reach them as you want. There are some left tickets without answers. Could you please feel free to leave tickets you want to resolve now with URLs in here? We will check them for you.

Thanks!

Re: SJ Viste does not work well and the support does not help 9 years, 9 months ago #19567

• Mws2014
  • Single Product
  • Junior Boarder
Hi have the login details and description of open problems in the following tickets:

www.smartaddons.com/my-account/account-history/my-tickets/view-ticket/11418-other-errors

www.smartaddons.com/my-account/account-history/my-tickets/view-ticket/11433-other-errors-more

We look forward to hearing from you.

A greeting.

Re: SJ Viste does not work well and the support does not help 9 years, 9 months ago #19613

• SA Thuy
Dear Marta Asolas,

We are checking your issue, you can discuss about this issue in your ticket.

Thanks

Re: SJ Viste does not work well and the support does not help 9 years, 9 months ago #19625

• Mws2014
  • Single Product
  • Junior Boarder
Hi, I wrote in the forum that the support weeks ago we did not answer anything and do not solve the problems we reporting from purchasing the template (for months now). We hope that the forum will have to solve staffing problems. We report the errors that have:

1. Attached image padel29_1.jpg. In the “Portada”, you scroll down and see the products that belong to the module “Listado Productos Portada” which is in the "mainbottom1" position. All these products have stock and instead load the shopping cart icon (to buy it), the message displayed when no virtuemart stock of a product is, and as I said before, all these products have stock.

2. Attached Images padel30_1.jpg and padel30_2.jpg. In the "“Catalogo”, you scroll down and products belonging to “Productos Destacados” from virtuemart. When you click a product to add to cart, does not work. Product is not added to cart and asks the user to identify with your username and password.

3. Attached Images padel30_1.jpg and padel31.jpg. In the "“Catalogo”, you scroll down and products belonging to “Últimos Productos” from virtuemart. When you click a product to add to cart, does not work. Product is not added to cart and asks the user to identify with your username and password.

4. Attached Images padel30_1.jpg and padel32.jpg. In the "“Catalogo”, you scroll down and products belonging to " Topten de Productos " of virtuemart. When you click a product to add to cart, does not work. Product is not added to cart and asks the user to identify with your username and password ..

5. Attached Images padel30_1.jpg and padel33.jpg. In the "“Catalogo”, you scroll down and in the search box on the side left marks such a category (eg “calzado”). When you return the search results and give it to add a product to cart, does not work. Product is not added to cart and asks the user to identify with your username and password. The same goes if you filter the search by brand.

6. Attached Images padel40.jpg and padel41.jpg. In the "Portada" banner in the news, it correctly displays the first news (padel40.jpg image) and in the following instead of showing the news fit into white (image padel41.jpg) and so on shown.

7. Attached image padel42.jpg. In the “Portada”, Icons for social networks were an html module malfunctioning before. We ask the support fix it, and now we see what you see in the attached image, and not exite the html module. We do not know what they have done and can not set it, because now not point to any real social network and the only icon that appears is not the Facebook and the not other social networks (as it should be).

We send by email the access data to solve the problems of the template.

We look forward to your comments.

Thank you.
Attachments:

Re: SJ Viste does not work well and the support does not help 9 years, 9 months ago #19659

• SA Thuy
Dear Marta Asolas,

Please check your configuration on Virtuemart component again. I will check every your issues:

1. I checked on your backend, you chose "Displays 'Notify Me' instead of 'Add To Cart' button" in Configuration -> Shopfront, please choose 'Products Out of Stock are orderable, no special action'
2,3,4,5 your shop required you login, because you chose 'On checkout, ask for registration' and 'Only registered users can checkout' in Configuration => Checkout
About 6: Please go to the file: your_site\templates\sj_viste\less\your_css.less and add the code:
div.yt-alert div{height: 26px !important;}

7. Please choose None Editor and paste the code:
<div class="yt-socialNetworking">
        <div class="yt-socialbt">
                <div class="socialbt-inner">
                        <a href="http://www.facebook.com/SmartAddons.page" class="sb facebook flat color " target="_blank" >
                            <i class="icon facebook"></i>
                        </a>
                        <a href="http://www.facebook.com/SmartAddons.page" class="sb facebook default min " target="_blank" >
                            <i class="icon facebook"></i>
                        </a>
                </div>
        </div>
                        <a href="https://twitter.com/#!/smartaddons " class="sb twitterbird flat color " target="_blank"  >
                            <i class="icon twitterbird"></i>
                        </a>
                        <a href="https://twitter.com/#!/smartaddons " class="sb twitterbird default  min " target="_blank" >
                            <i class="icon twitterbird"></i>
                        </a>
                 </div>
        </div>

<a href="https://plus.google.com/u/0/103151395684525745793/posts " class="sb google flat color" target="_blank" >
                           <i class="icon google"></i>
                       </a>

<a href="https://plus.google.com/u/0/103151395684525745793/posts " class="sb google default  min " target="_blank" >
                           <i class="icon google"></i>
                       </a>
                 </div>
        </div>
                        <a href="/joomla25/sj-viste/ # " class="sb rss flat color" target="_blank" >
                                <i class="icon rss"></i>
                        </a>
                        <a href="/joomla25/sj-viste/ # " class="sb rss default  min " target="_blank">
                            <i class="icon rss"></i>
                        </a>
                 </div>
        </div>

</div>

To your module 'Social Networking' in 'left' position

Thanks
Last Edit: 9 years, 9 months ago by .
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes