Welcome, Guest

Sj Viste Template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
User guides, update and bug fixes
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sj Viste Template

Sj Viste Template 9 years, 10 months ago #19226

I'm wondering how to fix:

1- Product names are too long and do not show in full on the home page, category page...just a portion of it....

2-The blue tab on the product when cursor hovers has no link in it....I understand that its supposed to show short products description but what about linking it to the product page?

3-The "add to cart" button still shows on the home slider even when the shop is turned into catalogue.

4-The Ajax "ask a question about this product" goes to another page and does not pop up.

5-How do you turn off "write a review" tab on the product page? does not work

6-where are the social media links below the logo to edit?? why do these guys had to make it difficult??

7-How do you remove "Rating: Not Rated Yet" from the home page slider product description? also the product name is abbreviated as well, how do you make the full product name to show?

Thats it for now but Im pretty sure I find more problems with this....
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes