You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

how to show number of ads
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: how to show number of ads

how to show number of ads 9 years, 11 months ago #19015

dear sirs, thank you for the nice template, i would like to ask:
how i can show the number of ads within sub-category on the front page.. same like when i see the number of the total ads in front of the main category?

Also, how i can fix one ad (as an featured ad) to appear on all pages of a selected sub-category? (suppose cars sub-category) contains 30 ads, divided onto 5 pages, how i can fix an ad to appear as featured on all the five pages on top of the ads list.

Also, is there any possibility to allow fixed number of ads per user per day (a user can post 5 ads only daily not more) to be configured automatically not by interfere of the moderator.

Also, can i integrate with this template virtue mart extension, so the listbingo users would be the same of virtue mart?

Also, from where i can change the options ( Price type: free , negotiable etc.)

Hope i can find your reply for my questions.

Best regards
Last Edit: 9 years, 11 months ago by waelamad. Reason: adding more points and questions

Re: how to show number of ads 9 years, 11 months ago #19037

Hello, no body reply my questions??

Re: how to show number of ads 9 years, 11 months ago #19069

• usersmart1
Hi wael amad,

Please follow your ticket, we will check and answer you in there.

Thanks & regards!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes