Welcome, Guest

Please Help
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Please Help

Please Help 10 years, 2 months ago #16835

Hello,
Thank you for your nice and qualified work,
I have chosen one of your templates, but i have some questions which i couldn't find in the Internet.
I have the following problem:
Questions:
1, I have already made a website based on Joomla 2,5 (in 3 languages)(based Denwer)(Template TF Aeon), How can i install your template SJ AppStore Hitech with all Demo data, plugins, moduls photos (to be easier to change for me, as i am a newbie), in order to drop from my site to online store (template ) SJ AppStore HiTech, and all in one Joomla system?
2, When i install a quick start, everything is OK, but in this case i have to control two Joomla systems, and late solve the problems with Subdomains.(which is not convenient)
3. When i installed Quick start, to get acquainted with template, after regulating multilingualism, slide show and photos disappeared, i solved this problem by switching system on en-GB, all came back and worked perfectly. How can i avoid this problem as the main language for my site is not en-GB.
4. Which slide show plugin (name) is used in this template, where is it situated, and how can i regulate it?
5. Don't you think will YT Framework and T3 Framework conflict with each other?

With best regards
Ashot
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by Ashot2009.

Re: Please Help 10 years, 2 months ago #16998

• usersmart1
Dear Ashot,

Could you please tell me how you get SJ AppStore HiTech template yet?
Please send your order information to me if possible.
After confirming it, I will support you to check this issue as soon as possible.
Sorry for this inconvenience but it is our regulation.

Thanks!
Last Edit: 10 years, 2 months ago by usersmart1.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes