You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Problem with k2 menu at SJ Wall Blog template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Problem with k2 menu at SJ Wall Blog template

Problem with k2 menu at SJ Wall Blog template 10 years, 9 months ago #11504

Dear support,

I'm facing problem with "Menu K2" menu and with main menu at SJ Wall Blog template. More specific when I create new menu items and attach to them new K2 categories the items which are bond with these categories are not shown.

When I attach the new K2 categories with the already existing menu items the K2 items (articles) are displayed correctly. Is there any restriction in this template in the amount of menu items? I cannot understand what I'm doing wrong.

NOTE
The new K2 categories and the new K2 items have the same permissions and configuration with the existing ones.

Thank you.

Re: Problem with k2 menu at SJ Wall Blog template 10 years, 9 months ago #11532

• SA Thuy
Dear Mixalis Papamichalopulos,

Could you please send your admin site account to we check? Please tell me what your new K2 categories and new menu items that you created.

Thanks

Re: Problem with k2 menu at SJ Wall Blog template 10 years, 9 months ago #11541

Dear Thuy,

Site is not live yet so you cannot access it. When I'm saying new K2 categories, new menu items I mean extra categories and menu items beside the already existing. Is this the clarification that you want?

Thank you.

Re: Problem with k2 menu at SJ Wall Blog template 10 years, 9 months ago #11551

• SA Thuy
Dear Mixalis Papamichalopulos,

I understand your mean, I asked to I check on your site more easy. It's difficult to we check if your site is not live yet, because in my localhost, I tested and it work fine.
So, could you please upload to your live hosting to we can check your site directly?

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes