You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Sj Extra Slider not sliding automaticly
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sj Extra Slider not sliding automaticly

Sj Extra Slider not sliding automaticly 8 years, 4 months ago #26683

Hi there,

Recently i used in one of your templates the module SJ News Extra Slider and it didn't slide automaticly, then i search the internet and found this solution:

And It worked!

But now i'm using another of your templates (SJ ME) and it has another slider module called SJ Extra Slider, it uses the same library SJ_carousel.js and i found a similar gap in where to edit the "pause" and "hover" parameters, but it wont work as it did on the other template/module, i read somewhere that a template override could be causing that the parameters are loaded from another library, but i couldnt find any carousel.js under the template directory.

Anyone found this issue or can point me towards a solution to have the SJ Extra Slider slide automaticly?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Sj Extra Slider not sliding automaticly 8 years, 4 months ago #26712

• thuygtn
Dear Nicolai_Petrova,

Could you please send your URL for us to check?

Thanks

Re: Sj Extra Slider not sliding automaticly 8 years, 4 months ago #26731

Sure!

There you are:

seoweb51.frostacrew.com/

Regards.

Re: Sj Extra Slider not sliding automaticly 8 years, 4 months ago #26783

• thuyltt
Dear Nicolai_Petrova,
Please submit ticket and send us admin + FTP account, we will check this problem for you.

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes