You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Exclude shipping costs from cart
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Q&A about usage, Report bugs,...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Exclude shipping costs from cart

Exclude shipping costs from cart 7 years, 3 months ago #31477

Hello, i need to know how eclude shipping costs from cart.
If i add a product in the cart, (example 1 item = 59€) the cart shows cost of product plus shipping costs (for logged in users), as you can see in attached picture.
Now, i just want the mini-cart will show only amount of products, and not also shipping costs. Thanks in advance.
Edit i can't upload image, you can see here: prnt.sc/dymc02
Last Edit: 7 years ago by maxfiorenza.

Re: Exclude shipping costs from cart 7 years, 3 months ago #31491

Dear maxfiorenza

You can refer configure here: prntscr.com/dz4y4l

Thanks

Re: Exclude shipping costs from cart 7 years, 3 months ago #31493

Hello and thank you anhqn, i've tryed your solution but unfortunately it doesn't work.
as you can see in this image: http://prntscr.com/dz5bgb if i login to website (shipping costs can't be calculated if user doesn't login) and add 1 item to the cart, automatically shipping costs are added to grand total. If i remove item(s) from cart i still can see shipping costs (in the case of image shipping cost is 7,5€).
The best solution can be: or don't show any shipping cost apart of virtuemart cart (not minicart module) or show in minicart: Shipping costs row with amount of shipping... but if i remove items the cart grand total will be Zero.

Re: Exclude shipping costs from cart 7 years, 3 months ago #31521

Dear maxfiorenza

I could not found the shipping code is 7,5$.
prntscr.com/dzl5qs
Please try to check this issue with default theme joomla to sure you configure right. you can read more here: open-tools.net/documentation/shipping-by-rules-plugins-for-virtuemart.html

If you want to skip the shipping step in your checkout process just enable the Automatic Selected Shipment in configuration.Go to virtue mart-> configuration->checkout
then check the Automatic Selected Shipment and save.

thanks

Re: Exclude shipping costs from cart 7 years ago #32680

I have the same problem - when i add a product for lets say 10$ and go to checkout, then choose checkout delivery for 3$ and go back to lets say home page - and then remove a product - minicart is saying - 0 products - 3$ - thats becouse cart is remember 3$ delivery. How to repair that in php?

edit: i see in mod_sj_minicart_pro.php line:

priceDisplay($cart->cartPrices['billTotal'])

- how to change billTotal to show prices without shipping?
Last Edit: 7 years ago by bpole.

Re: Exclude shipping costs from cart 7 years ago #32729

Dear bpole

Our SJ sj_minicart_pro module is commercial product and I checked your account, there aren't any order information, please send me your order information.
Then we will check for you.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes