Welcome, Guest

Move image from content to K2 image
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Report Bugs, new ideas,...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Move image from content to K2 image

Move image from content to K2 image 9 years ago #23583

Hi everybody,

I did a migration with my site from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 3.4. I don't use now "com_content" but K2, so I did another migration of the articles to content from K2. It's good but I have a problem. The picture I used in "content" is not the picture used by K2 in the page. It's difficul to explain in english, so this is a link for example.

In this example, I wrote the last article with K2, that's why there is a picture. The other articles come from the migration. They have a picture (I hide it on this page), but it's not the picture of K2;, that's why we can see the placeholder.

Is there a maneer to use the image of the article as the K2 image? This would avoid to have this image "270 x 185"... And into the article, we would'nt have the "570 x 380" but the image wich is below at the left...

I hope I have been clear enough Thank you in advance!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes