AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest
Userguide, Report bugs, New Ideas...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hard code Menu- links

Hard code Menu- links 6 years, 2 months ago #35685

Hi,

I am using SJ K2 category module with one of your template. I love the interface i achieve using theme2. As i click on any of the category image it leads me to category listing. The link to the page is not very readable. is there a way to alter the php code to hard code seo frienldy link for each category image thumbnail?

Re: Hard code Menu- links 6 years, 2 months ago #35721

Dear AyeshaAhmed87

please enable seo url of joomla prntscr.com/ii7npe
you can check our demo get seo url prntscr.com/ii7nfm
demo.smartaddons.com/#sj-k2-categories-II

thanks

Re: Hard code Menu- links 6 years, 2 months ago #35748

There is another associated problem.

When i click on one of the image it opens the category listing. Which is perfectly fine. However, if I wish to display any module on the category listing page then there is no menu item corresponding to that page. If I create menu item manually, then the website still works fine but there is doubling in breadcrumb like:

Home > Plants > Plants >

Please help me,
How can I display module on the category lisiting page?

Re: Hard code Menu- links 6 years, 2 months ago #35786

Dear AyeshaAhmed87

you can select the menu item prntscr.com/ikq6cl that you want to show module on that page.
or send us the category listing page and the admin account in the website information box for the admin to check directly.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes