Welcome, Guest
Report bugs, Userguide, New Ideas..

TOPIC: DropLine Not Closing

DropLine Not Closing 12 years, 6 months ago #1237

• trishah
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

First, I really like your menu! But I have discovered two issues I can not fix...

Problem #1
I have installed your script but can not configure the dropline to close when no-hover. I want it to work like your demo, i.e., open on hover, close on no-hover. This problem occurred immediately after install and continues even after I customized the look:

powerdisc.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=46&Itemid=56

I have tried many combinations of settings and the dropline remains open no matter what I do.

Problem #2
When the dropline opens, it pushes the content of the page down. How to I make it float above the content like a regular dropdown list?

Thank you for your assistance!
"It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world was what it should be, to show it what it can be." ~ Angel, Season 4, Episode 67, "Deep Down"

Re: DropLine Not Closing 12 years, 6 months ago #1238

• tuyenlb
Hi Trishah,

#1. Dropline always open if it is child of active item.
#2. Now i see it ready display as you want.

but i see your jquery script breaking your site. Please make them noConflict before.

Re: DropLine Not Closing 12 years, 6 months ago #1239

• trishah
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
UPDATE: Problem #2 Solved

I was just using a custom coding mod to add a content scroller to the right sidebar. When I added the following ajax link to the header, now the dropline menu floats over the content like I wanted it to do

[open angle bracket] script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js"[closed angle bracket] [open angle bracket] /script[closed angle bracket] 

Problem #1 still does not work... dropline menu does not close.
"It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world was what it should be, to show it what it can be." ~ Angel, Season 4, Episode 67, "Deep Down"

Re: DropLine Not Closing 12 years, 6 months ago #1240

• trishah
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
tuyenlb wrote:
but i see your jquery script breaking your site. Please make them noConflict before.

Please explain how you see this. What do you mean by "jquery script breaking your site"? Here is screen shot from FireBug showing no problems...

Attachment javascript_not_break.jpg not found

Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by trishah. Reason: forgot image

Re: DropLine Not Closing 12 years, 6 months ago #1241

• tuyenlb
I see many javascript error. Mootools function ($) has been override by jQuery, and many module (use mootool) does not working properly.

Re: DropLine Not Closing 12 years, 6 months ago #1243

• trishah
  • Single Product
  • Fresh Boarder
I understand that you are seeing errors. But I am not.

Can you please explain to me what tools to use to see the errors so I can fix them.

Thank you for your help.
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes