AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

More core templates
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: More core templates

More core templates 8 years, 3 months ago #27150

I'd like to see more news/magazine templates built for just core Joomla.
Most of your latest news templates are built for K2, which is a bit strange, since the K2 project seems a bit abandoned. I am not sure about its future...No updates for the K2 project for almost 14 months now: getk2.org/blog/2254-k2-v269-released

Since Joomla 3 has already many features that didn't exist before (tags, categories, etc) many Joomla users now prefer the core Joomla content instead of using CCK extensions.

I think core templates will be much more popular..
Thanks for listening...

Re: More core templates 8 years, 3 months ago #27220

• thuyltt
Dear sir,
Now we are using K2 component to make content in this template, because K2 supports a lot of functions to help developers built website better.
However, The core Joomla content is being upgrading to support more functions, may be in the future, we will use Joomla content to main content in our new products and new version of this template.
Thank for your advise.

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes