Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

Template for JOMRES (Joomal Booking and Reservation System)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Template for JOMRES (Joomal Booking and Reservation System)

Template for JOMRES (Joomal Booking and Reservation System) 9 years, 7 months ago #21067

I would like to suggest a Joomla template for JOMRES (Booking and Reservation extension for Joomla at www.jomres.net).

The JOMRES core is free (just like AdsManager extension), additional features are available with subscription.

Maybe you can also get Jomres.net to give promotion/discount to your members if you develop template?

It is a great extension (with long and solid development history) and I am sure many of your subscribers can use a good booking/reservations template.
Last Edit: 9 years, 7 months ago by cc1452.

Re: Template for JOMRES (Joomal Booking and Reservation System) 9 years, 7 months ago #21121

• usersmart1
Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for your suggestion.
We will consider about this extension.

Kindly regards,

Re: Template for JOMRES (Joomal Booking and Reservation System) 6 years ago #36549

You can download Jomres 9.10.2 Quickstarts for Free!
www.mybackupsites.com/

Re: Template for JOMRES (Joomal Booking and Reservation System) 6 years ago #36560

What's the difference between this download and the Jomres download from the official website?
How do I know the files are safe?
Do you have a developer license?

Thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes