Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

php 8.2 compatibility for YT plugin and SJ directory Pro
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: php 8.2 compatibility for YT plugin and SJ directory Pro

php 8.2 compatibility for YT plugin and SJ directory Pro 10 months, 1 week ago #51064

Hello,
There is php 8.2 compatibility of yt plugin (the framework) and the SJ Directory Pro template for joomla 3.10.11 and latest k2 (which is compatible with PHP 8.2)?
Please respond as soon as possible since i need to update my website that uses those and I could not find any information regarding the compatibility table.
Im ready to pay the subscription in a second if this is the technical solution for my problem.
Last Edit: 10 months, 1 week ago by unicserv.

Re: php 8.2 compatibility for YT plugin and SJ directory Pro 10 months, 1 week ago #51073

Hello
Currently SJ Directory Pro can't support php8.2 because K2 can't either
you can try some other templates with Articles

Re: php 8.2 compatibility for YT plugin and SJ directory Pro 10 months, 1 week ago #51074

Actually K2 is compatible with php 8 since January 2023:
getk2.org/blog/k2-v2-11-rolling-releases-joomla-4-and-more
I have try to use php 8 on the website and the k2 is working well with Joomla's stock template.
The YT Plugin is the one that breaks the compatibility. Actually even the backend fails to white page when YT plugin is active.
Therefore i need support for YT framework and , maybe SJ modules that take info from k2: database SJ k2 Filter, and other.
Are you plan to update YT framework? Let me know so i can switch to another framework, and another template.

Re: php 8.2 compatibility for YT plugin and SJ directory Pro 10 months, 1 week ago #51075

please send your website information (account admin , ftp) to email hieutt@ytcvn.com i will check it for you
Thank you!

Re: php 8.2 compatibility for YT plugin and SJ directory Pro 10 months, 1 week ago #51076

In 30 minutes I will send the required credentials.
Prepare the latest YT plugin available.
If there is need for paid hours I'm willing to accept. Let me know the evaluation first.

Re: php 8.2 compatibility for YT plugin and SJ directory Pro 10 months, 1 week ago #51077

Thank you , I will need to check the status of your website so I can respond , looking forward to hearing from you .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes