Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

structure or name of file: .xml is not exactly ??
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: structure or name of file: .xml is not exactly ??

Re: structure or name of file: .xml is not exactly ?? 11 years, 4 months ago #559

• beckan
hello all, is here anybody who can help us to solve this particular error? I get the same, so I need help or a step-by-step tutorial which to explain how to get this problem solved. Thank you in advance.

Re: structure or name of file: .xml is not exactly ?? 11 years, 4 months ago #567

• admin
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear imieuzytkownika

We updated images in the description of document. Please kindly check again

thanks
Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: structure or name of file: .xml is not exactly ?? 11 years, 4 months ago #569

• jprodriguez
I just downloaded the template yt_news16, but going to use it I get the error described in previous messages.

Please explain how to fix it would be possible.

Thank you.

Re: structure or name of file: .xml is not exactly ?? 11 years, 4 months ago #578

• admin
  • Platinum Boarder
Dear jprodriguez

Please go to Administrator -> Extenstions -> Template Manager -> Edit yt News template, here please check a layout for your site

Hope this helps
Join our Clubs to download our extensions and templates

Re: structure or name of file: .xml is not exactly ?? 11 years, 4 months ago #601

• jprodriguez
I followed the steps to show me, but selecting the template, when I give to visualize the page I get the following error:
structure or name of file: -1.xml is not exactly

Re: structure or name of file: .xml is not exactly ?? 11 years, 4 months ago #605

Dear jprodriguez
Yt News16 not to default values for the Layouts. We have just updated the file "Yt News template for Joomla 1.6"
Please kindly check again
To submit a ticket, please click here. Join our Clubs to have all extensions
Last Edit: 11 years, 4 months ago by dungnv.
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Suggested Posts

(/)
Result not found!

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/smartadd/public_html/modules/mod_banners/tmpl/default.php on line 9

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes