add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
You are here: HomeForum
Welcome, Guest

When i choose russian lenguage for site, the layout of the main page breaks up
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: When i choose russian lenguage for site, the layout of the main page breaks up

Re: When i choose russian lenguage for site, the layout of the main page breaks up 6 years, 8 months ago #34028

Ok

Re: When i choose russian lenguage for site, the layout of the main page breaks up 6 years, 8 months ago #34063

I send all information you need

Re: When i choose russian lenguage for site, the layout of the main page breaks up 6 years, 8 months ago #34066

Dear Evokati

Thanks for your information. we are checking and inform to you as soon as.

thanks

Re: When i choose russian lenguage for site, the layout of the main page breaks up 6 years, 8 months ago #34068

Dear Evokati

Because you do not create the sj mega menu module for your language. i enabled it for you prntscr.com/gedeeb

please configure our module for your language.

thanks

Re: When i choose russian lenguage for site, the layout of the main page breaks up 6 years, 8 months ago #34071

Perfect working, thanks. But module "Search" is not working properly

Re: When i choose russian lenguage for site, the layout of the main page breaks up 6 years, 8 months ago #34079

Dear Evokati

I can't view your site, please check your admin account again
also, please translate for your language.

thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds

Notification

Please find your issue via Suggested Posts before submitting your question. We have solved the most of issues and maybe your issue was solved before.

Latest My Topics

No posts to display.

Love all our templates?

Join our membership clubs starting at $49 only for access to all of our templates

Join Now
Home Pricing
Your Cart is currently empty!
Product update
Coupon
add
Coupon code invalid! Please re-enter!
AJAX loader
SearchSupport
Magento Themes Magento Extensions Free Magento Extensions Prestashop Themes Prestashop Modules Magento 2 Themes